Ola Electric has added new S1 and S1 Air scooter variations. There are now 3 variations available for the Ola S1 and S1 Air ranges. While the S1 range is between Rs 99,999 and Rs 129,999, the OLA S1 Air range is offered between Rs 84,999 to Rs 1,09,999.
OLA S1 RANGE
According to the company, users have been asking for an Ola S1 with a lower battery capacity. The majority of the riders of this type hardly ride 25–30 km each day. According to the Indian Driving Cycle, or IDC, the scooter is now offered with a 2kW battery pack that delivers a range of 91km on a single charge. It has the same 8.5kW motor, but its top speed has been limited to 90kmph.
The pricing of the Ola S1 with a 2kWh battery pack is Rs 99,999, while the S1 with a 3kWh battery pack is Rs 1,09,999. This version is said to have a verified range of 141 kilometres and a top speed of 95 km/h.
The best-spec The Ola S1 Pro has an 8.5kW motor and a 4kWh battery pack. According to the Indian Driving Cycle, or IDC, this type is said to have a range of 181 kilometres. An advertised top speed of 116kmph is offered. It is offered for Rs 1.30 lakh, which is Rs 10,000 less than the previous scooters.
OLA S1 AIR
The S1 Air had a 101km range when it was first introduced and a 2.5kWh battery pack. However, there are now 3 battery pack options for the new Ola S1 Air range: 2kWh, 3kWh, and 4kWh. Additionally, the business has stated that customers who ordered the S1 Air with a 2.5kWh battery will receive a 3kWh battery version at no additional cost.
The Ola S1 Air with a 2kWh battery pack is advertised as having an 85km certified range on a single charge. The top-spec 4kWh variant boasts a range of 165km on a single charge, compared to the 3kWh version’s higher IDC range of 125km. A 4.5kW motor with an 85kmph top speed is standard on all variations. The Ola S1 Air costs Rs 84,999, while the 3kWh and 4kWh variants cost Rs 99,999 and Rs 1.10 lakh, respectively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be