Ola S1 Air Vs Simple One Extra Range: If anyone wants to buy an electric scooter or bike, they decide only after comparing it with one or two in the market. If you have any such doubts in your mind, then this post is for you only. This post is going to make a comparison between Ola S1 Air and Simple One Extra Range, which One is better. There is a comparison between the features and specifications of these two electric scooters.
Range and Battery Comparison:
A 4.5 kw lithium-ion battery has been used in these electric scooters, but the range is different. According to the company’s claim, the Ola S1 Air can deliver a range of 101 km on a single charge, but the Simple One Extra Range offers an impressive range of 236 km on a single charge.
First of all, talking about its price, the on-road price of the Ola S1 Air electric scooter goes up to Rs 88,999, but the price of the same Simple One Extra is around 1.10 lakhs. Its price plays the most important role in selling any electric scooter. In terms of price, here, the Simple One Extra scooter is ahead.
Battery charging time Comparison:
The Ola S1 Air battery can be fully charged using a standard charger in only 4 hours and 30 minutes. Yet it can take up to 1 hour and 5 minutes for Simple One Extra to fully recharge.
Colour options Comparison:
Ola has been introduced with many great colour options, but the Single One electric scooter has only two or three colour options. The most important thing is that Moveos2 has been used in Ola S1 Air, but Android OS is seen in Simple One Extra Range.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be