If you are considering getting an electric scooter and need clarification on the options available in the market, then we will tell you about two recently launched scooters; are Okaya Fast F3 and Ola S1 Air. See the comparison of these two and choose which electric scooter should be bought.
Design of both Electric Scooters
The Okaya Fast F3 electric scooter has a maxi scooter-style dual-tone paint job, daytime running lights; a front LED headlamp on the apron, a big handlebar, a flat footboard, slim body panels, and a flat-type single-piece seat.
On the other hand, the Ola S1 Air has a dual-pod headlamp in the shape of a smiley, a front apron mounted with indicators, a flat footboard with a rubberized mat, a flat type seat with a single-piece tubular grab rail, an LED taillight. Steel 12-inch wheels are fitted to both electric scooters.
Okaya, ahead in terms of the battery pack
To power the new Ola S1 Air, a 4.5kW hub-mounted electric motor is available, which is connected to a 3KWh battery pack. The Okaya Fast F3, on the other hand, gets a hub-mounted BLDC 2.5kW electric motor mated to a 3.53kWh swappable dual battery setup.
Features of both Scooters
Both scooters have drum brakes on both wheels and a Combined Braking System (CBS) for a smoother ride. While telescopic forks and a spring-loaded mono-shock unit are both available for the front suspension to make it more comfortable. Due to this, both of these scooters can provide a superior riding experience on both good and terrible roads.
Ola S1 Air is ahead in speed.
The Okaya Fast F3 electric scooter will have a top speed of 70 km/h and a range of up to 125 kilometres on a single charge.
On the other hand, the Ola S1 Air has a range of 125 km and a top speed of 85 km/h.
Price of both Electric Scooters
Okaya Fast F3 is now available for Rs 99,999. (ex-showroom). On its battery and electric motor, the company offers a 3-year warranty.
The model’s price with the Ola S1 Air 3KWh battery pack is Rs 99,999.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be