Today we are talking about the electric scooter achieving great success in the market with its three variants.
We are talking about Ola Electric’s electric scooter Ola S1, whose three variants are available for sale in the Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro and Ola S1 Air market.
Here you will know the ex-showroom price of all three variants of Ola S1, apart from the on-road price, complete details of its range and top speed, after which you can buy your favourite electric scooter according to your budget, choice and need.
Ola S1 Air
Ola S1 Air is the company’s lowest-priced electric scooter which the company has launched recently. The ex-showroom price of this scooter is Rs 84,999.
Ola S1 Air Range and Top Speed
Regarding the range and top speed of Ola S1 Air, the company claims that this scooter gives a range of 101 km on a single charge. With this range, a top speed of 85 kmph is available. Another claim of the company regarding speed is that this scooter can achieve a speed of 0 to 40 kilometres per hour in 4.3 seconds.
The second cheapest Electric Scooter from Ola Electric is the Ola S1, with prices starting at Rs.99,999 (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
Ola S1 Range and Top Speed
Regarding the range of Ola S1, Ola Electric claims that this scooter gives a range of 141 km once fully charged and with this range, the company also claims to get a top speed of 95 km per hour.
Ola S1 Pro
Ola S1 Pro is the company’s third scooter, which is liked for its long range. The starting price of this scooter is Rs 1,39,999, which becomes Rs 1,29,999 after getting the subsidy.
Ola S1 Pro Range and Top Speed
Regarding the range and top speed of Ola S1 Pro, the company claims that once full charge, this scooter gives a range of 181 km, which is certified by ARAI. With this range comes a top speed of 116 kmph. The company claims this scooter can accelerate from 0 to 40 kilometres per hour in just 2.9 seconds.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be