There is a tremendous demand for Ola electric scooters in the Indian market. The company has produced one lakh units of S1 scooters in just 10 months. Now the company is working on setting up its showroom. According to the information, Ola is going to open 500 showrooms in different cities of the country in March 2023. The company is also working on five electric bikes and one electric sedan car.
Why does Ola need a showroom?
Ola currently has six models of the S1 electric scooter in its portfolio, with prices ranging from Rs 84,999 to Rs 1.40 lakh.
Since the sale of Ola scooters is increasing gradually and electric bikes and cars are also added to the portfolio, the company will need help in delivery and service.
To avoid this problem and to provide better service to customers, Ola is opening showrooms.
Ola is preparing the bike for every segment.
Ola manufactures bikes for every segment, so Ola is working on electric bikes with five different designs. Recently the company released a teaser in which a sports bike, an adventure bike, a cruiser bike and two street bikes can be seen. Ola will soon start production of the bikes’ production variants, and will be launched one after the other.
A teaser of the Ola electric car has been released.
Recently, the company also released the teaser of the cabin of its upcoming electric car. It will be introduced next year. This electric sedan car looks great. In this, a very attractive look will be seen with Ola badging. It can be given a battery pack ranging from 70kwh to 80kwh, which can provide a range of 400 to 500 kilometres on a single charge.
Ola to open a research centre in Bengaluru.
Ola is set to invest around Rs 3,995 crore to set up a state-of-the-art research centre called ‘Battery Innovation Centre’ (BIC) in Bengaluru.
The company claims this EV Battery Research Center will be one of the world’s largest and most advanced battery cell research facilities.
It will have more than 165 state-of-the-art instruments to conduct experiments on all aspects of research and development related to battery cells.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be