Ola has started the new service subscription plan. The company will provide two types of services. Both the new subscription plans have been named by the company Ola Care and Ola Care Plus.
In Ola Care and Ola Care Plus, many types of services will be provided by the company to the customers. These include free labour on service, theft assistance helpline support, roadside assistance, free home service with pick-drop, free consumables, 24/7 doctor and ambulance service and many more.
The company will charge two thousand rupees and GST for Ola Care, while the company will charge Rs 2999 with GST for Ola Care Plus. These plans can be purchased through the company’s official website or the Experience Center.
Ola’s website also lists what will not be included in these services. The company has stated that any such incident in which wear and tear have been caused intentionally. The driver is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, toxic substances or narcotics. Many things like this will not be included in this plan.
Anshul Khandelwal, Chief Marketing Officer, Ola said, “Being a customer-centric brand, service has always been our top priority. Through Ola Care subscription plans, we are completely re-imagining the customer service experience and aim to bring best-in-class after-sales service to our customers. The subscription plan provides customers with 360-degree access to our service network.
Ola Care has two tiers of subscription plans – Ola Care and Ola Care+. The benefits of the Ola Care plan include free labour on service, theft help helpline and roadside assistance and puncture help. Ola Care+ benefits include annual comprehensive diagnostic, free home service and pick-up/drop, free consumable items and 24/7 doctor and ambulance service.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be