Okinawa Autotech, a manufacturer of electric two-wheelers, recently unveiled its three-year growth strategy by opening its first Research and Development Center in Italy in partnership with its joint venture partner Tacita. More than 25 million euros will be invested overall by its company.
A motorcycle built at the Global Center will be the company’s first electric cruiser model, unveiled soon. According to the manufacturer, this motorcycle will have numerous modern features and perform better than any other in its segment globally. To lead the new technology centre, the co-founder of Tacita Pierpaolo Rigo will be located in India alongside Okinawa’s research and development group.
The company will use this Global Research and Development Center to create a new e-powertrain to support the development of its new goods and modernise its current product line.
The company will launch its recruitment drive at this location and hire about 50 specialists from India and other countries, putting their domestic and international skills to the test. The T-Cruise and the T-Race are among the six electric motorcycles that Tacita now lists on its website under its two names.
Jitendra Sharma, MD & Founder of Okinawa Autotech, said, “The company’s new centre will work to develop new technologies of the future for the next generation of electric vehicles. We are preparing our first high-speed electric cruiser motorcycle for the Indian and global markets. Praise Tacita’s cooperation for doing.”
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be