Okinawa is known for its electric scooters. It will soon present its consumers with a significant gift. The company has added nearly two years to the guarantee on all its new and used electric scooters so that users will receive a special gift. Let’s go over the plan’s specifics, including how users will benefit from it and how it works.
What will be covered under the Okinawa Extended Warranty Program?
Assurant Inc., a well-known provider of business services with its global headquarters in New York, USA, has joined forces with us to announce this plan. The warranty programme will cover essential powertrain parts such as traction motors, controllers, DC-DC converters, and chargers. Okinawa is the first firm to give a warranty on wiring harnesses and frames as.
With this move, the business has become a leader in the industry by introducing a programme with several benefits aimed at enhancing the after-sales experience. The programme provides a wide range of all-inclusive measures and solutions to satisfy its clients better. The programme demonstrates how committed the company is to sustain its high-quality standards, which will undoubtedly benefit customers.
What is the cost of the Okinawa Extended Warranty Program?
The extended Warranty (up to two years) might price anywhere between Rs. 2,287* and Rs. 5,494* depending on the variety of automobile models. It will remain valid for new customers and those who have purchased an Okinawa vehicle in the last three years.
The company will carry out the scheme through its extensive network of more than 540 authorized dealers and under the direction of qualified specialists across the nation. Customers can take advantage of the faster, more straightforward, and hassle-free claim filing process as needed and conveniently. Customers can get an extended Warranty by going to the nearby Okinawa dealership.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be