Okaya EV has expanded its portfolio with its new electric scooter Okaya Fast F3 launch. This scooter has been claimed to have a range of 125 km per charge and a top speed of 70 kmph. This scooter has a 3.53 kWh Li-ion LFP dual portable battery. This Lithium-Ion LFP battery is waterproof and dustproof, which can work well in extreme cold and hot weather. It takes about 4 to 5 hours to charge it. The ex-showroom price of this electric scooter has been kept at Rs 99,999. A three-year warranty is being offered on its battery and motor.
The Okaya Fast F3 has features like regenerative braking, reverse mode and parking mode, telescopic front suspension and a hydraulic spring shock absorber at the rear. This scooter is available in 6 colours: Metallic Black, Metallic Cyan, Matte Green, Metallic Grey, Metallic Silver and Metallic White.
The scooter is powered by a 2500W electric motor paired with a 3.53 kWh dual battery pack. The company claims a range of 125 km and a top speed of 70 km/h. This scooter has three ride modes: Eco, City and Sports.
The Faast F3 electric scooter gets 12-inch tubeless tyres, telescopic fork suspension and spring-loaded hydraulic shock absorbers. It also has an anti-theft feature, so it cannot be pushed or rolled when the scooter is locked.
Anshul Gupta, Managing Director of Okaya Electric Vehicles, said, “Okaya Fast F3 will provide users with a comfortable and safe ride. It is equipped with many new technologies and features, making it a great option in the market. This is a good option for people switching to electric vehicles.
This scooter competes with the Ola S One electric scooter. It gets a 60V Li-ion battery pack and a range of 121 km per charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be