A cheap-cost, high-range electric scooter that has been given fantastic range, pricing, top speed, and features is what we have for you all today once more. Additionally, the Okaya electric scooter has a stylish look and is lightweight. Okaya Freedum Electric Scooter is the name of the scooter.
Okaya Freedum Electric Scooter
Okaya Electric has launched this electric scooter. Compelling features and a powerful battery have been used in it. There is a lot of demand for this electric scooter in the low-budget segment these days.
Features and Braking System
Talking about the braking system, drum brakes have been used on both wheels, with which the Combi Braking System (CBS) has also been added. At the same time, many smart features have also been used. You can operate all these smart features by connecting them to your mobile phone.
Battery: Lithium Ion with 1.4 kWh capacity
Motor: BLDC motor with 250 W power output
Range: 70 to 75 km
Top Speed: 25 km/h
Price: Rs 74,900 (ex-showroom)
Battery and Range
The company used a lithium-ion battery pack with a 1.4 kWh capacity in this electric scooter. The battery needs 5 to 6 hours to charge completely. In addition, this battery now includes a BLDC motor with a 250 W power output. According to the manufacturer, the range of this electric scooter is between 70 and 75 kilometres on a single charge. Around 25 kilometres per hour is the top speed.
What is the price of Okaya Freedum?
The company has launched this electric scooter with a starting price of just Rs 74,900 (ex-showroom). On-road, this price increases slightly to Rs 78,581.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be