Okaya EV has launched two new electric scooters in the FAST series, the Okaya Fast F2B and Okaya Fast F2T, in the Indian market, which come with sleek looks and features, up to 85 km battery range and a 70kmph top speed. After Okaya EV’s flagship electric scooter Fasst F4, now with what features the company has introduced two new electric scooters of this series, which you can also see in further detail.
Price starts from Rs 84,999
Talking about the prices of the new Okaya Fast series electric scooters, while the Okaya Fasst F2B costs Rs 89,999, the Okaya Fasst F2T costs Rs 84,999. Both these are ex-showroom prices.
Good battery range and speed
Regarding the battery range and speed of Okaya’s new electric scooter, a 2.2kWh LFP battery pack has been given in Okaya Fasst F2B and Okaya Fasst F2T. A 2000-watt electric motor has been given in these, and their top speed is up to 70kmph.
On the other hand, talking about the battery range, the battery range of Okaya Fast F2T is up to 70-80 kilometres, while the battery capacity of Fast F2T is up to 70-80 kilometres on a single charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be