Electric vehicle manufacturer Odysse has announced the launch of the B2B electric two-wheeler Odysse Trot, priced at Rs 99,999. It is the most robust heavy-duty bike specially designed for last-mile logistics with a loading capacity of up to 250 kg.
You can drive this electric scooter without a driving license. Because it is a low-speed electric scooter and its top speed is 25 kmph. On the other hand, talking about the range, the company has claimed that this electric scooter can give a mileage of 75 km on a single charge. Apart from this, this scooter also justifies its price tag in terms of features because it gets tracking, immobilization, geo-fencing, and other advanced features.
A 250-watt electric motor operates the Trot. Drum brakes have been given in the front of the electric scooter, and disc brakes in the rear. For ease of charging, the company has included a 60V 32Ah waterproof detachable battery that can be charged to 60% in 2 hours and fully charged in about 4 hours. The 60V32AH IP67 battery pack ensures exceptionally long life and is highly reliable for B2B use.
The Trot is loaded with state-of-the-art technology and features, which can be further customized to meet the varied needs of the delivery sector. Trot A vehicle that can carry heavy loads such as gas cylinders, hardware equipment, water cans, etc. Odysse offers additional customized accessories to make carrying these products comfortable and safe.
Available in four colour options Yellow, Black, Red, and Maroon, the electric two-wheeler is a perfect amalgamation of trendy looks and sturdy build. To ensure maximum comfort for the rider, the Trot comes with features like Smart BMS, IoT Tracking Device, LED Odometer etc.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be