Royal Enfield recently unveiled the new Super Meteor 650 in Goa, with which the company has started taking pre-bookings for it. However, this offer was only for the people present during Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2022, while the rest of the customers will have to wait till the launch to book it. Upcoming bike news Now, information has come out that the company will start its delivery in February 2023.
Presently, information about the bike price has yet to be revealed, but it is estimated that it can be launched at around 3 lakh to 3.5 lakh rupees.
The Super Meteor 650 gets many modern features in the form of an LED headlight, dual-channel ABS and Tripper navigation system. The curb weight of the bike is 241 kg, which makes it the heaviest Royal Enfield bike ever. The fully foot-forward foot controls have been carried over from the younger Meteor 350. The bike gets a 648cc air-cooled parallel twin engine, which generates 47 bhp power and 52 Nm torque like the Interceptor and Continental GT 650.
These things will be found in accessories.
Super Meteor 650 Tourer accessories include:
- A deluxe touring dual-seat, touring windscreen.
- Passenger backrest.
- Deluxe footpegs.
- Long-haul panniers.
- Touring handlebar and LED indicators.
On the other hand, the accessories available with the standard variant are bar end mirrors, deluxe footpegs, solo finisher, LED indicators and machined wheels.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be