Honda CB350, with a new edition, will be launched soon and will compete with Bullet, see Look In this bike, you will also get 2 cylinder exhaust which will be in full Look; the launch date of this vehicle has not been revealed yet, but according to media reports this vehicle will be launched in August Will come in which only a few months are left. In this vehicle, you can see full chrome finish modified body parts, which look even more beautiful in its new Look.
The Honda CB350, also known as the H’ness CB350, was launched in India in 2020. It is a modern interpretation of the classic CB350 model and has been designed with retro styling reminiscent of the original CB350.
The H’ness CB350 is powered by a 348cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 21 horsepower and 22.6 Nm of torque. It comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox and has a fuel tank capacity of 15 liters. The bike also gets a slipper clutch, LED lighting, and a semi-digital instrument console.
The H’ness CB350 is designed to offer a comfortable and smooth ride with a relaxed riding position, telescopic front forks, and twin rear shock absorbers. It also gets disc brakes at either end and comes with Honda’s Selectable Torque Control system.
The Honda H’ness CB350 is a stylish and capable motorcycle that combines modern technology and classic styling.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be