Two-wheeler manufacturer KTM, known for its sports bike, has launched its new product, the 890 Adventure 2023 bike, in India. It was updated in September 2022. Minor changes have been made to this new KTM 890 Adventure 2023 bike. This bike is equipped with off-road capability. So let’s see what its speciality is.
How is the look?
As a new change in the KTM 890 Adventure 2023 bike, the alloy guard protecting the fuel tank, body design, position changes, and new design headlights have also been given. This bike is made for off-roading. Along with this, there have been many other changes as well.
What features will you get?
As featured in the KTM 890 Adventure 2023, the company has given smartphone connectivity, traction control, a quick shifter, a rider tire pressure monitoring system, and the most giant 5-inch TFT screen in the segment. Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires have been used to improve off-road riding, which is mainly prepared to keep in mind off-road biking.
How is the engine?
KTM has used the same engine as before in its 890 Adventure 2023 bike. It gets an 889cc parallel twin engine, generating 103 bhp power and 100 Nm torque. A 6-speed gearbox is available in this car. Latest Bike News It has also been equipped with an updated ABS, which automatically aligns with the selected ride mode and works much better.
How much is the price?
The prices of KTM 890 Adventure 2023 have yet to be disclosed. But according to media reports, the cost of this bike in the Indian market can start from Rs 10 lakh.
Who will compete with?
The KTM 890 Adventure 2023 will compete with the Kawasaki Z900 in the Indian market. The price of which starts from ₹ 8,93,000. It is available in only 1 variant and 2 colours in India. The Kawasaki Z900 bike gets a 948cc BS6 engine, which generates power of 123.64 bhp and torque of 98.6 Nm. With both front and rear disc brakes, the Kawasaki Z900 is equipped with Anti-locking Braking System.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be