The biggest producer of electric two-wheelers in the country, Ola Electric, may introduce a brand-new electric scooter to the Indian market shortly. The business has disclosed this information.
According to Ola, the company is about to launch a new product in the Indian market. The creator and CEO of the business, Bhavish Aggarwal, has revealed its details.
The CEO and founder of Ola, Bhavish Aggarwal, has provided information about this on social media. He posted a picture in which the new scooter can be seen in passing, along with the date and hour of February 9 and the indication that it will arrive at 2 PM. The product will be revealed on February 9 at 2 PM, he has stated in this passage.
According to media reports, the company can offer the cheapest electric scooter. At present, S1 Air is offered by the company as the cheapest electric scooter. But it is expected that the company can introduce an even cheaper electric scooter on February 9. If this happens, many 110 cc scooters in the market will have to compete with Ola’s new electric scooter.
Ola currently has three electric scooters in its portfolio. These are Ola SOne Pro, SOne and SOne Air. Ola is now the cheapest electric scooter from Asvan Air Company. In the mid-range, the company offers the Ola Sone, and the company sells the Sone Pro as a premium scooter.
The cheapest scooter from Ola is Sone Air, priced at Rs.84999. After this, the price of Sone in the mid-range has been kept at Rs 109999, and in the premium range, the price of Sone Pro has been kept at Rs 132999. All these prices are ex-showroom prices.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be