Hungarian two-wheeler company Keeway has launched the all-new Keeway SR250 at the Auto Expo 2023. The special thing is that the bike’s price has been kept at Rs 1.49 lakh ex-showroom. The Keeway SR250 will rival the Royal Enfield Hunter.
The Keeway SR250 motorcycle gets a new-classic retro-themed look similar to the first SR125 bike, which is already available in India. The SR250 gets a classic scrambler-type stance with design cues like multi-spoke wheels, block pattern tyres, chopped fenders, front fork gaiters, a circular instrument console, ribbed pattern seat. The motorcycle includes a round single-pod digital instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity and an LED lighting package.
Keeway SR250 has a 250 cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine for power. The engine comes across as a torque-rich machine in both the low and mid-range. The Keeway SR250 will compete against popular bikes like the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, TVS Ronin and the Kawasaki W175 in the Indian market. The new SR250 model joins the existing lineup of the auto company in India, which currently has seven products already on sale.
Royal Enfield launched the Hunter 350 in India last year, with prices starting at Rs 1.50 lakh, ex-showroom. The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is a roadster and a good-looking bike. It sports compact footprints and is a bike with retro appeal. The motorcycle gets a round-shaped headlamp, fork cover gaiter, ten-spoke alloys for the Metro and wired-spoke wheels for the Retro variant, a muscular fuel tank, single-piece seat, LED tail lamps and a stubby exhaust.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be