A new motorcycle from Keeway will make its domestic premiere at the 2023 Auto Expo, which will take place at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida between January 13 and 18. The quarter-litre SR 250 from the Hungarian manufacturer will likely compete against newly released motorcycles like the TVS Ronin 225, Kawasaki W 175 and Royal Enfield Hunter 350.
The retro-modern motorbike market has recently seen a lot of activity, and new manufacturers have also arrived, making it more fascinating. Regarding Keeway, the SR 250 will take several bits from the less expensive SR 125, which costs Rs. 1.20. (ex-showroom). The pricing will determine whether or not it sells in large quantities, so it will be interesting to see how it is done.
The Keeway SR 250’s design will be very similar to the SR 125’s, and numerous vintage characteristics will be a big draw. It features spoked wheels at the front and rear, a small fuel tank, block pattern tyres that can be used for road and off-road travel, upright handlebar placement, a circle headlamp, a single-piece seat arrangement, a cut-out front fender, a side-mounted exhaust system, and more.
In terms of performance, a five-speed transmission will be mated to a 250 cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The Keeway SR 250’s front and rear disc brakes will be in charge of stopping the vehicle, and telescoping front forks and dual shock absorbers will handle the vehicle’s suspension.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is now offered in three varieties, Retro, Metro, and Rebel, with a starting price of Rs. 1.50 lakh (ex-showroom). The TVS Ronin has an ex-showroom price of roughly Rs. 1.50 lakh (for the base model) and reaches a maximum of Rs. 1.71 lahk (for the triple tone variation with dual channel ABS and Dawn Orange colour scheme).
Additionally, the Kawasaki W175 starts at about Rs. 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom). The pricing of the next Keeway SR 250 is anticipated to be similar to or somewhat higher than that.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be