Hunger’s motorcycle manufacturer brand Keeway has launched a new bike in the Indian market. Keway launches its bikes in India through AARI (Adishwar Auto Ride India), which sells bikes from brands like Benelli, QJ and Moto Morini.
Keeway V-Cruise 125 price?
Now, Keeway has launched a new 125cc motorcycle called the V-Cruise 125. It is a 125cc cruiser bike with a V-twin engine. The Keeyway V-Cruise 125 is a rebadged Benda motorcycle from a Chinese upstart company. The new Keeyway V-Cruise 125 bike has been launched in India for Rs 3.89 lakh. Benda’s V-Cruise 125 has been launched in select markets under Keeway V-Cruise 125.
Keeway V-Cruise 125 Design
When both bikes are parked side by side, there is no difference between the V302 C and the V-Cruise 125 except for the branding in terms of park design. The bike gets a 300 mm disc at the front and 240 mm disc at the rear with slotted brake rotors, USD forks at the front, engine block size, chassis, rear telescopic shock absorber, 15L fuel tank, handlebar, instrument console, round headlight at the front. Radiator and bar-end mirrors are provided. Also similar are the alloy wheels, exhaust routing and end can, battery box cover, branding on the fuel tank, front and rear fenders, subframe, round protruding tail light, number plate holder and front and rear turn indicators. Both bikes are identical in dimensions as well. Both have a length of 2.12 m, width of m and height of 1.05 m.
Keeway V-Cruise 125 Engine
The V3102C weighs 167 kg, while the V-Cruise weighs 140 kg. The V302C gets dual-channel ABS, while the V-Cruise 125 gets CBS. The Keeway V302C generates 29.09 bhp power and 26.5 Nm torque with the bigger engine. While the Keeway V-Cruise 125 generates only 13.7 bhp power and 14.4 Nm torque. The bike joins the cruiser lineup in India, like the Keyway K-Lite 250V and the Keyway V302C.
Competes with Royal Enfield Meteor
The bike competes with the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, whose price starts from Rs.2,00,926. It is available in 3 variants and 13 colours. It gets a 349cc BS6 engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be