The manufacturer of the electric two-wheeler Joy e-bike, WardWizard, unveiled three new electric cars at Auto Expo 2023. These include the brand-new Mihos electric scooter, the Rockefeller semi-electric bicycle, and the Joy E-rik electric rickshaw.
The initial ex-showroom price of the Mihos electric scooter has been kept at Rs 1.49 lakh. The company has informed us that it is a high-speed electric scooter with Poly Dicyclopentadiene material (PDCPD), making it very durable.
The Mihos electric scooter comes with a 74V40Ah Li-Ion-based battery with an energy capacity of 2.5 kWh. The company claims that this scooter gives a range of up to 100 km on a single charge. This electric scooter can accelerate from 0 to 40 kmph in less than 7 seconds.
The Mihos electric scooter features a twin-disc brake with an electronic braking technique to stop the EV in the shortest possible distance.
The electric scooter sports retro styling that promises a comfortable ride to the users. The electric scooter gets a telescopic suspension setup at the front and a mono-reversible spring suspension at the rear. Also, it gets a wheelbase of 1,360 mm. The scooter will be available in Metallic Blue, Solid Black Glossy, Solid Yellow Glossy and Pearl White.
Talking about other features of the EV, it gets smart connectivity, allowing the user to control the scooter via Bluetooth using the Joy e-connect app. Through remote applications, the user can track and check the battery status of the electric scooter from anywhere. Functions like reverse mode, GPS and antitheft are also available in the electric scooter.
Rockefeller Semi-Electric Bike
Joy E-Bike also introduced Rockefeller, a semi-electric bike. It has geofencing, hydraulic brakes, audio playback and vehicle tracking functions. It gives a top speed of 70 kmph. The bike has been built with new technology that reduces bumps and flex. According to the company, these are the most powerful electric vehicles for Indian roads.
Joy E-rik Electric Rickshaw
Joy E-Bike also introduced the E-rik, an electric rickshaw. The company claims that this electric auto will change passenger mobility. The Joy E-rik has a seating capacity of three passengers. Its top speed is 55 km, and this auto gives a range of 85 km. Talking about other features of the auto, it includes IoT smart features, an IP 67-rated battery pack, a sturdy structure, a digital cruiser and a combi drum brake (front-rear).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be