WardWizard Innovations and Mobility Ltd, the parent company of electric two-wheeler brand Joy e-Bike, has introduced a new electric scooter, which will be launched on January 12 at the Auto Expo 2023. The automaker is known for its electric range, including electric motorcycles and scooters.
What the new Joy e-Bike electric vehicle will be like has yet to be revealed, as the company has just kept it under wraps. But the silhouette suggests that it could be a retro-themed Vespa-style scooter. The teaser also means that the scooter will get a lot of chrome bits, including alloy wheels, rearview mirrors with LED headlamp unit, front apron and side panels. According to the teaser image, the model will likely get a front disc brake.
The company still needs to disclose the mechanical details of its upcoming scooter. But speculations are rife that the upcoming offering is a high-speed scooter and could be priced around Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom). At this price point, the model will compete with other electric scooters like Okinawa, Ampere and Ola S1 Air in the Indian market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be