At the Torgya Festival, Jawa Motorcycles introduced the 42 in a new special edition known as the “Tawang Edition.” The Monpa community in Arunachal Pradesh celebrates this celebration to usher in a prosperous new year. Only 100 Jawa 42 Tawang Edition units will be produced, and they will only be sold to people in Arunachal Pradesh and nearby areas.
The Sports Stripe Allstar Black variation is the foundation for the new Jawa 42 Tawang Edition. It draws inspiration from Lungta, a mythical wind horse representing wealth in this area. The motorcycle has a Lungta design on the fuel tank and front fender and various inscriptions throughout the body panels influenced by the northeastern area. Each one is given a distinctively numbered bronze medallion to identify the special edition motorcycles.
The Jawa 42 Tawang Edition’s mechanical components are the same as the normal models. Its 294.72cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine produces a maximum torque of 26.84 Nm and 27 horsepower. The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.
The CEO of Jawa Yezdi Motorcycles, Ashish Singh Joshi, remarked, “As motorcycle riders, we have been in love with the stunning scenery and roads that Arunachal offers. With the Jawa 42 Tawang Edition, we pay homage to the rich culture and tales that enrich the trip. This is a utopia for all Jawa and Yezdi riders in the nation because of the prizes for riding concealed around every bend.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be