Cruiser Bike Segment has an extended range of bikes with different designs, engines and features. Companies like Royal Enfield, Jawa, and Yezdi have the most significant number of bikes. Today, we are talking about two popular bikes of this segment which are liked due to the engine, design and features of these three.
Today we have Jawa 42 Bobber Vs Yezdi Roadster in Cruiser Bikes Compare, in which you will know the complete details of the price, mileage and features of both these bikes, after which you will be able to choose the right cruiser bike for yourself.
Jawa 42 Bobber Vs Yezdi Roadster Price Difference
Jawa 42 Bobber has been recently launched by the company, whose three variants have been launched in the market. The ex-showroom price of this bike in Delhi is Rs 2.09 lakh. Prices for the Yezdi Roadster start from Rs. 2.01 lakhs, ex-showroom, which goes up to Rs. 2.09 lakhs for the top model.
Jawa 42 Bobber Vs Yezdi Roadster Engine & Transmission
In Jawa 42 Bobber, the company has given a 334 cc single-cylinder engine which generates power of 30.64 PS and a peak torque of 32.74 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox has been paired with this engine.
Yezdi 334 cc single-cylinder engine has been given. This engine generates 29.7 PS of power and 29 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox has been given with this engine.
Jawa 42 Bobber Vs Yezdi Roadster which one is better in mileage
Regarding the mileage, the company claims that this bike gives a mileage of 30.56 kilometres per litre on one litre of petrol—this mileage has been certified by ARAI. Regarding the mileage of the Yezdi Roadster, the company claims that this bike gives a mileage of 28.53 kilometres per litre.
Jawa 42 Bobber Vs Yezdi Roadster, who is better in the braking system
The Jawa 42 bobber gets a combination of disc brakes at both the front and rear wheels and a dual-channel anti-lock braking system. In the Yezdi Roadster, the company has given disc brakes on both wheels, with which a dual-channel anti-lock braking system has been added.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be