The Apache RTR 160 4V now comes in a brand-new version from TVS Motor Company. It is presently offered at all accredited retailers for the suggested retail price of $130,090 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Over the Apache RTR 160 4V conventional model, the Apache RTR 160 4V receives both aesthetic and technical improvements. It also gets some brand-new, market-first functionalities. The motorbike will be available for purchase in Pearl White, a new colour to the lineup, and a Matte Black Special Edition paint job.
Additional aesthetic improvements include red and black-finished alloy wheels. The seat has a black and crimson finish. It also has a unique appearance. Additionally, there are first-in-segment customizable braking and clutch controls.
A redesigned combustion is included with the Apache RTR 160 4V in regard to technical upgrades. It is referred to as “Bullpup Exhaust” by TVS and is meant to sound superior. Additionally, it aids in weight loss by 1 kg.
The powertrain is unchanged. Actuation is therefore used in a 159.7 cc, oil-cooled, SOHC powerplant. It has a five-speed transmission and produces the best-in-class maximum power of 17.30 bhp at 9,250 rpm and a dynamometer of 14.73 Nm at 7,250 rpm.
Three racing options are available: Urban, Sport, and Rain. The maximum acceleration in the Urban and Rain modes is 103 kmph, while the top velocity in Sport mode is 114 km. Additionally, TVS provides SmartXonnect, a Bluetooth connectivity option. A gear shift indicator can be displayed in addition to the typical indications in the apparatus conglomeration. A new LED Daytime Running Lamp has been added to the LED headlight.
A 270 mm gladiolus disc in the frontal and a 200 mm petal disc in the back are responsible for stopping the motorbike. Telescopic forks up front and a compound down back support the double cradle chassis.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be