Royal Enfield is about to launch two new motorcycles in the Indian market by next year. Recently, the company showcased the new Super Meteor 650 at the ongoing Rider Mania 2022 in Goa. Not only this, the company is now preparing RE BULLET 350 and RE SUPER METEOR 650 for the market. Both these motorcycles will hit the market within the first six months of 2023.
Royal Enfield has officially said that the new SUPER METEOR 650 will go on sale in the country in January 2023. The company will offer this motorcycle in a total of two variants Standard and Tourer. Royal Enfield bikes are expensive, so it is speculated that the price of RE SUPER METEOR 650 can also be around Rs 3.5 lakh to Rs 4 lakh.
RE BULLET 350
The next-generation Bullet 350 has been spied testing on Indian roads several times. The company will bring the new generation bike with many major updates and features. Let us tell you that it will be based on the new “J” platform of Royal Enfield. It will be powered by a 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Latest Bike News Its engine generates 20.2bhp and 27Nm of torque. The company can launch this bike in April of next year. It will be equipped with single-channel ABS.
RE SUPER METEOR 650
RE SUPER METEOR 650 is powered by an air and oil-cooled parallel twin engine, which generates 47bhp at 7,250rpm and 52Nm of torque at 5,650rpm. Not only this, the company claims that 80% of the peak torque of the METEOR 650 comes at 2,500 rpm. For braking, the bike gets 320mm front disc and 300mm rear disc along with dual-channel ABS. It will come with 19-inch front and 16-inch rear alloy wheels in CEAT Zoom Cruise tyres.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be