Electric bikes are also gaining ground in the expanding EV market, alongside electric scooters. This sector also offers a wide variety of electric bikes. In this case, we’ll talk about the Hop oxo electric bike, which is reported to have the most range. Neither a clutch nor a gear is included on the electric bike HOP OXO. Because of its cutting-edge technology, its EV is 15% more efficient than any EV two-wheeler in this sector currently available in India. Its top speed has also been given quite amazing. This electric bike has been launched in the market with two variants. Its first variant is Oxo Standard, and its second is Oxo X. Before the launch, this EV was tested in 12 states for 75000 km.
Hop Oxo Electric Motorcycle Battery and Range
This electric bike uses a very powerful 3.75 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery pack. An electric motor with a 6300 W power output has been added.
This electric bike can range 150 kilometers on a single charge. The same company claims its top speed is about 95 kilometers per bell. This battery gets charged from 0 to 80 per cent in 4 hours on charging with the same normal charger.
HOP OXO Motor Technology
This EV is 92% more efficient thanks to an in-wheel motor that delivers immediate high torque and has no chain or vibration. However, this EV has much more to offer and an unmatched speed of 0-40km/h in 4 seconds thanks to its in-wheel technology. It can be inclined up to 24 degrees, which is very high to the official norms of India; it only needs 5 to 6 degrees. Because it is 99.99% covered, this electric motor is impervious to water and dust.
A lot of smart features have been used in this electric scooter. Many smart features like LED fast charging, DRLs, Bluetooth connectivity, three riding modes, navigation, digital speedometer, digital odometer, and digital trip meter have been used. Disc brakes have been installed on its front and rear wheels regarding the braking system.
Hop Oxo Brakes
It has the most recent Dynamic Strong Regenerative Brakes model, which produces some friction-related power that flows directly to the battery. It also has powerful disc brakes at both ends.
Hop Oxo Electric Bike Price
If we talk about the price, the company launched this electric bike for just Rs 1,24,999 (ex-showroom). The top variant of this bike costs Rs 1,39,999 (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be