Jaipur-based Hop Electric has started the deliveries of the Oxo electric motorcycle, and Jaipur has received its first batch of vehicles. The manufacturer says it has delivered 2,500 units to customers in the city. The company claims it has received over 10,000 bookings since launching the bike earlier this year. Hop Electric says the Oxo has received more than 50,000 interests since pricing was announced two months ago.
price and competition
Hop Electric says the delivery delay was due to new changes in the guidelines for the FAME II plan. The company says it will ramp up production to meet the demand. The price of the electric offering starts from Rs 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom after subsidy) and is available in two variants – Oxo and Oxo X. In its segment; this bike competes with electric motorcycles like Revolt RV400 and Oben Rorr.
Soon delivery will be done in these cities.
Regarding the start of deliveries, Rajneesh Singh, Chief Marketing Officer of Hop Electric, said, “We are thankful to our customers who have wholeheartedly welcomed our new offering, the Hop Oxo high-speed electric motorcycle—committed to making sustainable mobility easily accessible at affordable price points. It is heartening to see the aspirations of customers to own the first batch of vehicles. Apart from Jaipur, we will soon be coming to other states – Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Will start delivery in Telangana, West Bengal etc.”
power and speed
The new HOP OXO electric bike features a 72V architecture with a 6200W peak power motor. This motor generates a peak torque of 200 Nm at rear wheel torque. The top speed of the bike is 90 kmph. This e-bike can accelerate from 0 to 40 kmph in just 4 seconds. It has three ride modes – Eco, Power and Sport- and an additional Turbo mode.
Range and charging
The company claims that the HOP OXO electric bike can cover a distance of 150 kilometres on a single full charge. The company says that it can be charged through any 16 amp power socket with its portable smart charger, which charges from 0 to 80 per cent on average in less than 4 hours.
The e-bike is positioned as a practical city commuter and comes with all-LED lighting and 5-inch headlights. Some of the bike’s key features include an IP67-rated digital display with Bluetooth connectivity and vehicle telematics. This includes multi-mode regenerative braking, 4G connectivity and a mobile partner application with features like speed control, geo-fencing, an anti-theft system, ride statistics and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be