Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) is set to launch its latest model on Monday, 23rd January. According to the news, the company can launch its best-selling Activa 6G scooter with new technology, which can be named Honda Activa H-Smart.
The two-wheeler maker recently released a teaser of the upcoming model, which it calls the ‘New Smart’ scooter. However, the company has yet to share much information about the upcoming model. The company will reportedly offer many new features, including a new anti-theft system as part of its H-Smart technology. When launched, the new Activa H-Smart scooter will take on the likes of TVS Jupiter and Hero Maestro, among others, in the Indian market.
According to reports, the Honda Activa H-Smart will be lighter than the previous generation model. The weight of the new scooter will be about one kilogram less than the DLX variant. Honda is expected to introduce the new Activa H-Smart with new graphics and colour options as part of the update. Honda will also make changes to the powertrain to deliver more power. The 110cc single-cylinder, air-cooled unit is likely to generate more power, which could be 7.80 bhp compared to the current 7.68 bhp.
The H-Smart technology is expected to have the company’s anti-theft system. The Japanese two-wheeler giant already offers features like the Honda Ignition Security System (HISS) in its premium offerings. The H-Smart could be an affordable solution for the brand’s commuter range. This feature is likely to be available first in Activa. After which it is expected that this technology will be further made available in other two-wheelers of Honda.
Honda Activa 6G was introduced in 2020. The current Activa 6G price ranges from Rs 73,360 to Rs 75,860. The new model is expected to be approximately Rs 75,000 and Rs 80,000.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be