Honda has launched its very attractive look and design Honda Scoopy scooter in the Indonesian market. This scooter has also been given the Smart-H feature of the recently launched Honda Activa in the Indian market. And the oval-shaped front headlight makes it stand out from the rest of the scooters.
Honda Scoopy Design
Honda has introduced this scooter with a funky and retro look keeping the youngsters in mind. Apart from having a large oval headlight in its front, it has features like LED lighting, a single seat to make the ride comfortable, an LCD unit, and an analogue instrument display. Apart from this, the 12-inch alloy wheels given in it help in making its look even more attractive. It also has a fuel tank of 4.2 litres.
Honda Scoopy Engine
This scooter from Honda has been given a 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine, capable of producing maximum power of 9bhp and torque of 9.3Nm. CVT gearbox is also present in it. This scooter has also been given a smart-key option, as seen in India’s recently launched Honda scooters.
Honda Scoopy Price
Talking the price of the Honda Scoopy scooter launched in Indonesia has been kept at Rs 21,65,300 in Indonesian currency, which is about 1.17 lakh rupees according to the Indian rupee. This Honda scooter has been patented in India as well, which means Honda can sell its scooter in India as well. But official information has yet to be given by the company for its launch in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be