Honda Two Wheelers India has unveiled an amazing year-end deal on its recently released CB300F naked streetfighter to boost sales even more. Dealerships for Honda Big Wing are offering an astounding Rs 50,000 off the Honda CB300F.
In August 2022, the brand-new Honda CB300F naked bike was introduced. The motorcycle was first offered in two variations: Deluxe and Deluxe Pro, each costing Rs. 2.26 lakh and Rs. 2.29 lakh. The new Honda CB300F is now available for Rs 1.76 lakh for the Deluxe variant and Rs 1.79 lakh for the Deluxe Pro model after a price drop of Rs 50,000.
The new Honda CB300F is now more affordable than the KTM Duke 125 and Bajaj Dominar 250, thanks to the price drop. For comparison, the Dominar 250 is listed at Rs 1.75 lakh, and the 125 Duke is priced (cost) at Rs 1.78 lakh. The most recent discount of 50,000 is only good while supplies remain.
Three colour choices are available for the new Honda CB300F: Sports Red, Mat Axi Grey Metallic, and Mat Marvel Blue Metallic. The brand-new Honda CB300F has LED taillights, turn indicators, and headlights entirely made of LEDs. A completely digital instrument panel is included. It has alloy wheels, Honda Selectable Torque Control, and smartphone connectivity.
A 293cc, 4-valve SOHC, oil-cooled engine with a maximum torque of 25.6Nm at 5,500 rpm powers the new Honda CB300F. Its power output is 24 horsepower at 7,500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission with an assist slipper clutch and Honda Selectable Torque Control, which improves stability in slick circumstances by guaranteeing the best traction. With a 177mm ground clearance, the motorbike has a kerb weight of 153 kg. It is mounted on 17-inch wheels that are covered with tyres with 110/70 front and 150/60 rear tread sections. In addition to dual-channel ABS, it has 276mm front and 220mm rear discs. Gold USD front forks and a mono-shock at the back make up the suspension system.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be