Due to the increase in petrol and diesel prices in India, most automobile companies focus entirely on electric cars and two-wheelers. At the same time, some companies are engaged in wooing customers by introducing electric cars and bikes in the last years. Also, now many big companies are trying to launch their new products in this segment. In this series, India’s second largest two-wheeler company, Honda, will soon launch its first electric scooter in the Indian market. Recently the Honda BENLY electric scooter was spotted during testing. It was indicated that the company could launch this Honda battery scooter in India.
What will be the price, features and specifications of this upcoming electric scooter from Honda? Spotted testing in Bengaluru. Let us tell you that this is the second time the scooter has been spotted testing in India. The Automotive Research Association of India (RI) was spotted testing the Benelli E online. upcoming bike news At the same time, this is the second time that a battery-powered scooter has been spotted during testing, which has intensified the discussion that the electric scooter could be presented by the end of this year or next year. However, this e-scooter was first shown in 2019.
In the international markets, the Benly E is available in four variants: Benly-E I, Benly-E I Pro, Benly-E II and Benly-E II Pro. At the same time, the starting price of this electric scooter in the global market is 737,000 yen (about Rs 4,25,000). But the chances of this electric scooter being launched in India at this price are very slim. According to leaked reports, this electric scooter can be introduced in India for around Rs 1 lakh.
This scooter is very attractive. However, this electric scooter is carry-on luggage. It has a basket at the front, below which the front headlamps are visible. LED has been used in this headlamp. Also, silver-coloured alloy wheels have been given in the e-scooter.
Honda Benly electric scooter specifications
If we talk about the features and specifications, the Benly e I and I Pro can get a 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp) electric motor with a ranked torque output of 13 Nm. Benly e II and II Pro will get a 4.2 kW (5.7 bhp) electric motor, generating a peak torque of 15 Nm. Apart from this, both setups will be equipped with two 48V, 20.8 Ah lithium-ion batteries.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be