Two-wheeler manufacturer Honda Motorcycle has launched the H-Smart variant of its most popular scooter model Activa. The company has kept the initial ex-showroom price of this scooter at Rs 74,536. This scooter is an updated model of the company’s existing Activa 6G with H-Smart technology.
According to Honda, the new Activa H-Smart has been brought in three trims: Standard, Deluxe and Smart. Their ex-showroom prices are ₹74,536, ₹77,036 and ₹80,537, respectively. Five new patented technical features have been included in this scooter.
The company claims that the smart find feature has been given in this scooter so that whenever the user tries to find it in the crowd using the smart key, the scooter itself responds. With the help of this smart, the rider can lock and unlock the scooter even without the physical key. This smart key can be used within a radius of two meters from the scooter. The new Activa H-Smart has also given the engine start/stop switch.
The new Honda Activa H-Smart gets 12-inch front alloy wheels, a larger wheelbase, telescopic front suspension, a longer footboard area, a new passing switch, adjustable rear suspension and DC LED headlamps. Due to this, its riding becomes very easy.
The company has used a lot of new technologies in the Activa H-Smart. It has been given a 110cc PGM-FI engine. Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology has also been added to this engine with OBD2. Along with this, updated programmed fuel injection, improved smart tumble technology, ACG starter and friction reduction technology have also been included. These patented technologies have been used to make the powertrain more efficient.
The starting ex-showroom price of TVS Jupiter in India is Rs 73,488. It is available in 6 variants and 16 colours. It gets a 109.7cc BS6 engine, which generates power of 7.77 bhp and torque of 8.8 Nm.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be