The electric scooter has the most extended range in the electric vehicle segment, to which a new name Honda Activa will be added; the company has started preparing to launch its electric avatar Honda Activa Electric.
Honda has not released the date of the launch of its Activa Electric, but according to reports, the company may launch Honda Activa Electric in the last month of the first quarter of 2024, i.e. March 2024.
Confirming the launch of Honda Activa Electric, Honda President, MD, and CEO Atsushi Ogata said that this electric scooter will be launched on the roads by March 2024. This scooter will be built on the latest platform with the option of a fixed battery and a swappable battery. The company has not disclosed the range of this scooter, but the top speed will be 50 kilometres per hour.
The design of the Honda Activa Electric will remain the same as the current model, but some changes will be made to its exterior, which could be a change in the design of the front apron and tail light at the rear. Using all LED lighting in the scooter, LED headlight, LED tail light, LED turn signal lamp, and LED DRL can also be given.
Talking about the features found in the Honda Activa, instead of the analogue console found in the current model, it can be given features like a digital instrument console, digital speedometer, digital trip meter, digital odometer, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB charging port.
The company still needs to give information about the battery pack and range of Honda Activa Electric. Still, according to reports, this scooter will be given a lithium-ion battery pack, which is expected to get a riding range of 120 to 150 kilometres after a full charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be