A long range of Best Mileage Scooters is available in the market, in which today we are telling you the comparison report of the two best-selling scooters in the country. Both these scooters are liked for their price, mileage and design.
Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter of the company as well as the country. Its 3 variants company has so far launched in the market. The starting price (ex-showroom, Delhi) of this scooter ranges from Rs 73,086 to Rs 76,587.
Honda Activa 6G Engine
The scooter has a single-cylinder engine of 109.51 cc. This engine generates a power of 7.79 PS and a peak torque of 8.84 Nm. The transmission of this scooter is automatic.
Honda Activa 6G Mileage
Regarding the mileage of Honda Activa 6G, the company claims that this scooter gives a mileage of 60 kilometres per litre on one litre of petrol. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
TVS Jupiter is a scooter claiming long mileage at a low price, its company’s best-selling and the country’s second best-selling scooter. The company has so far launched six variants of this scooter in the market. The starting price of TVS Jupiter is Rs 69,990 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). On going to the top variant, this price increases to Rs 85,246.
TVS Jupiter Engine
A single-cylinder 109.7 cc engine powers TVS Jupiter. This engine generates a power of 7.88 PS and a peak torque of 8.8 Nm. The transmission of this engine is automatic.
TVS Jupiter Mileage
TVS Motors claims that this Jupiter scooter gives a mileage of 64 kilometres per litre which has been certified by ARAI.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be