Honda introduced another smart scooter. For those buying a new scooter, another option has been found. But with so many scooters already available, it is common to need clarification while buying one. That’s why we will compare TVS Jupiter and Honda’s new scooter to help you choose the best scooter.
Today we have Honda Activa 6G H-Smart Vs TVS Jupiter in Scooter compare report, in which you will know the details of their price, engine and mileage, after which you can choose the right option.
Honda Activa 6G H Smart Vs TVS Jupiter Price Difference
Honda Activa 6G H Smart price starts at Rs 80,537 (Ex-showroom, Delhi) while TVS Jupiter price starts at Rs 69,990 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). In terms of price, the TVS Jupiter is about Rs 11,000 cheaper than its rival, the Honda Activa H Smart.
Honda Activa 6G H Smart Vs TVS Jupiter Engine
In Honda Activa, the company has given a 109.51 cc engine which generates power of 7.84 PS and a peak torque of 8.90 Nm. In TVS Jupiter, the company has given a 109.7 cc engine which generates power of 7.88 PS and a peak torque of 8.8 Nm. In terms of engine, both scooters are identical.
Honda Activa 6G H Smart Vs TVS Jupiter Mileage
Mileage of Honda Activa 6G H Smart, the company claims that this scooter gives a mileage of 60 km, while TVS Motors claims that Jupiter gives 64 km. As per the mileage claimed by the company, TVS Jupiter gives 4 km more mileage per litre of petrol than Honda Activa.
Honda Activa 6G H Smart Vs TVS Jupiter features
In Honda Activa 6G H Smart, the company has Bluetooth connectivity, analogue speedometer, analog odometer, smart key, H smart, silent start with ACG, engine start switch, ESP technology, LED headlight, LED tail light, LED turn signal lamp and low fuel. Features like indicators have been given.
TVS Jupiter includes Bluetooth Connectivity, Digital Speedometer, Digital Clock, Digital Trip Meter, Digital Odometer, Navigation, Call SMS Alert, USB Charging Port, Smart X Connect, TVS Intelligo, Econometer, Intelligent Ignition System, Features like voice assists, parking brake have been given.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be