There is a lot of demand for electric scooters in the country. Due to this, the options available in this segment are also increasing continuously.
So today we will tell you about some such electric scooters available in the market with a wide range.
Quanta electric bike
Dual Lithium Ion Battery Q has been used in this scooter, which can run up to 320 KM with a dual battery and 150 KM with a single battery. It has an electric motor of 3 kW. Its maximum speed is 70 kmph. The starting ex-showroom price is ₹ 1.15 lakh.
I VOOMi S1 240
The S1 240 electric scooter from IVOOMI comes with a 4.2 Kwh twin removable battery pack setup in India. This scooter can give a range of up to 240 km once fully charged. Three years battery guarantee is available on this scooter. Its starting ex-showroom price is Rs 69,999.
Ola S One Pro
Ola’s S1 Pro electric scooter is in high demand in the market. An 8.5 KW motor is available in this scooter, which is connected to a 4 kWh battery pack. The top speed of this scooter is 115 kilometres per hour. While it can run up to 181 km on a single charge. Along with this, many features are also available in it. The ex-showroom of this scooter is Rs 1,39,999.
Okinawa Okhi 90
The Okinawa Okhi 90 electric scooter offers a range of up to 160 kilometres on a single charge. A removable battery has been used in it. This scooter takes about 6 hours to charge. A 2500 W BLDC motor has been used, due to which its top speed can reach 90 kmph. The starting ex-showroom of this electric scooter is Rs 1,86,000.
Hero MotoCorp’s Vida V1 electric scooter has a maximum speed of 80 kmph. Its charging time is 6 hours; once fully charged, it can range up to 165 km. It comes in two variants, and its starting ex-showroom price is ₹ 1.45 lakh.
Okaya Fast F4
The Okaya Fast F4 electric scooter uses a 4.4kWh lithium phosphate battery and comes with a three-year warranty. It is capable of running up to 150 km on a single charge. A 1.2kW BLDC motor has been used in this. The maximum speed of this scooter is 60-70 kmph. This price is Rs 109,000 ex-showroom.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be