The Hero Xoom 110 scooter has finally been launched across the country. The model is offered in three variations, LX Sheet Drum, VX Cast Drum, and ZX Cast Drum, each of which costs Rs 68,599, Rs 71,799, and Rs 76,699, respectively. All of the aforementioned costs are ex-showroom.
Here are the five important things you should know about the new model:
1. Price, Variants And Colours:
The Hero Xoom has three price tiers:
- The entry-level LX variant costs Rs. 68,599.
- The mid-tier VX variant costs Rs. 71,799.
- The top-tier ZX variant costs Rs 76,699 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
All of the costs are initial. The five colour options offered are Matt Abrax Orange, Black, Sports Red, Polestar Blue, and Pearl Silver White.
2. Segment-First Cornering Lights:
The Hero Xoom’s cornering lighting is unquestionably one of its most notable features. The segment-first innovation employs an accelerometer and gyroscope to relay signals to the cornering lights, and the dedicated lights switch on when the scooter leans in a particular direction. When the 110 cc scooter is going, it only works.
3. Main Features:
The Hero Xoom has many goodies for a 110 cc scooter, such as diamond-cut alloy wheels and Bluetooth connectivity, making it possible to display SMS warnings and notifications on the digital instrument cluster. It is only available on the top-end model, though, while the mid-spec trim uses the same console with different illumination. Regular semi-digital gauges are standard in the base LX trim, although extras like a USB charger are available.
The 110.9 cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that drives the Pleasure Plus and Maestro Edge also powers the Hero Xoom. It produces 8.7 Nm of peak torque at 5,750 rpm and 8 hp maximum power output at 7,250 rpm. The i3s idle start/stop tech helps with fuel efficiency.
The ZX is 109 kg since it has a 190 mm front disc brake, compared to 108 kilograms of the LX and VX models. The Xoom has a 5.2 L fuel tank, 155 mm of ground clearance, and a 770 mm seat height. All variations have a 130 mm drum brake on the back axle, while the LX and VX also have a 130 mm drum brake up front. The top-spec model also boasts a giant 12-inch rear alloy wheel.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be