Hero MotoCorp has issued an offer to increase the sales of its two-wheeler range in the last month of the year 2022, which the company has named Hero MotoCorp Winter Carnival.
Under the Hero MotoCorp Winter Carnival Kya Hai offer, the company offers two offers on purchasing any scooter or bike in its existing two-wheeler range. The first offer is a cash bonus, in which the customer is given a cash bonus of up to Rs 3,000. The second offer is an exchange bonus, in which a bonus of up to Rs 2,500 will be given in exchange for Rs 2,500 for a new vehicle.
Hero MotoCorp Winter Carnival offer is valid only from 12th December to 31st December 2022. After that, the company decides to continue with this offer.
Hero MotoCorp is the country’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer whose scooters and bikes are in the market with different prices and engines. The company has divided its two-wheeler range into different categories.
Hero MotoCorp New Release
Hero MotoCorp New Release is the segment in which the company includes its newly launched vehicles. Currently, it has Hero Passion Xtec, XPulse 200 4V, Destini 125 Xtec and Glamor Xtec.
Hero MotoCorp Practical
Hero MotoCorp Practical is another segment in which the company has placed its best-selling bikes, including Splendor Plus, Splendor Plus Xtec, HF Deluxe and HF 100.
Hero MotoCorp Executive
Six company bikes have been kept in Hero MotoCorp Executive, including Glamour, Glamor Canvas, Passion Xtec, Super Splendor, Passion Pro and Glamor Xtec.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be