On January 30, 2023, Hero MotoCorp will introduce a brand-new 110cc scooter in India. The device, known as the Hero Maestro Xoom, has been teased before it hits the market. The official teaser sees the dual-tone front apron, LED headlamps with an X logo, and handlebar-integrated turn indicators. The scooter sports LED taillamps that are specially made. A digital instrument cluster with XTec-connected features, a USB phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity with notification turn-by-turn navigation, an odometer, trip metres, and a stop/start function are a few of its further standout features.
The same 110.9cc engine will power the new Hero Maestro Xoom as the Maestro Edge 110. The unit’s maximum output is 8 horsepower and 8.7 Nm of torque. It has i3S technology from Hero as well as a handlebar-mounted switch button. The transmission system will be a CVT (continuously variable transmission). The scooter will have a standard shock absorber at the back and a telescopic fork up front to serve the suspension function. The front and rear drum brakes will be a part of its braking system.
According to reports, the new 110cc Hero scooter will be available in three variations: LX, VX, and ZX. At the front axle, the range-topping ZX trim may feature disc brakes. All Hero models will include the CBS (Combined Braking System) as standard equipment. The Maestro Xoom will have dimensions of 1881mm in length, 731mm in width, and 1117mm in height, with a 1300mm wheelbase, according to the leaked specifications. The 12-inch front and rear wheels will be used in the scooter’s construction.
The new Maestro Xoom will be listed above the Maestro Edge in the company’s product lineup. The latter is available in two variations, Drum and Disc, each costing Rs 66,820 and Rs 73,498. The prices listed above are all ex-showroom.
More details on the Hero Maestro Xoom 110 will be unveiled on January 30. Stay tuned to IndiaAutoNews.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be