Hero Motocorp has recently launched its first new product of the year in the Indian market in the form of Xoom. This 110 cc scooter has been announced as the most powerful feature from the brand, from Bluetooth connectivity to LED lighting and much more; the Xoom slots in as a premium scooter. However, the Xoom’s hardware and 110 cc engine are shared with the Maestro Edge, the 110 cc scooter from the brand. Today we have compared Hero Maestro Edge 110 and Hero Xoom scooters available in the Indian market.
Hero Maestro Edge 110 and Hero Xoom Features
As features, these scooters get an LED headlight with X-shaped DRLs. The top-end variant also gets cornering lights, a feature never seen in any other segment model in this segment or above. Gyroscope is used; there is also a fully-digital instrument cluster which also gets Bluetooth connectivity.
The Maestro, on the other hand, gets an analogue instrument cluster with a digital trip meter. The headlights are halogen units, but the taillights are LED units. The scooter is powered by Hero’s H-Connect, which gives you Tow Away Alert, Topple Alert, Geofence Alert, Hero Locate, Trip Analysis, Speed Alert and Live Tracking.
Hero Maestro Edge 110 and Hero Xoom Engine
Both the scooters are powered by the same 110cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine that generates 8.05 bhp at 7250 rpm and 8.70 Nm of torque at 5750 rpm.
Hero Maestro Edge 110 and Hero Xoom Price
Hero Zoom comes in three variants. The base-spec LX variant costs Rs 68,599. After this, the price of the mid-spec VX variant is Rs 71,799. The top-spec fully loaded variant ZX costs Rs 76,699. Hero Maestro Edge is available in two variants. The base variant with drum brake costs Rs 68,698, while the top-spec variant with disc brake at the front costs Rs 73 616.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be