A wide range of Mileage Bikes is available in the market, which is most preferred by the country’s middle class and working people. If you also want to buy a bike with more mileage, then know the comparison report of two popular mileage bikes, which can become a long mileage option for you on a low budget.
Today we have Hero HF Deluxe Vs Bajaj Platina, in which you will know the complete details of both these bikes’ prices, engines and mileage to make the right choice.
Hero HF Deluxe Vs Bajaj Platina Engine
Hero HF Deluxe bike gets a 97.2 cc single-cylinder engine that generates power of 8.02 PS and a peak torque of 8.05 Nm. A 4-speed gearbox is available with this engine. Bajaj Platina is powered by a single-cylinder 102 cc engine. This engine generates a power of 7.9 PS and a peak torque of 8.03 Nm. A 4-speed gearbox is available with this engine. In terms of engine, the engine of the Bajaj Platina looks slightly better than its rival Hero HF Deluxe.
Hero HF Deluxe Vs Bajaj Platina Braking System:
The Hero HF Deluxe gets a combi braking system with drum brakes. At the same time, Combi Braking System has also been added to Bajaj Platina with drum brakes. In terms of the braking system, both bikes are identical.
Hero HF Deluxe Vs Bajaj Platina mileage?
Regarding the mileage of the Hero HF Deluxe bike, the company claims that this bike gives a mileage of 83 km per litre, while Bajaj Auto claims that this bike gives a mileage of 90 km per litre regarding the mileage of Bajaj Platina. In terms of mileage, both bikes are almost the same.
Hero HF Deluxe Vs Bajaj Platina Price
Hero HF Deluxe bike price starts from Rs.60,308 onwards and goes up to Rs.67,138 for the top variant. The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Platina is Rs 65,856. According to the price of both these bikes, Hero HF Deluxe is about 5 thousand rupees cheaper than its rival Bajaj Platina.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be