These days the demand for electric vehicles is increasing continuously in the Indian market. In the electric vehicle segment, Ola is India’s largest-selling electric scooter brand. If you are also considering buying an electric scooter, then Hero’s electric scooters that compete with Ola are also available in the market. You can have a look at these amazing electric scooters from Hero. You can get these scooters in a good range and affordable price.
Hero Electric Optima CX:
This electric scooter gives a range of 42 kilometres on a single charge. It has a top speed of 42 kmph and comes at a price of just ₹67190.
Hero Electric NYX HX:
The company claims this electric scooter ranges 165 kilometres on a single charge. Running 42 kilometres per hour, the electric scooter gets fully charged in 4 hours. Its price is ₹ 86540 ex-showroom. This scooter can leave behind Ola’s vehicles and is also very economical.
Hero Electric Photon:
Hero Electric Photon gives a speed of 45 kilometres per hour, and this electric scooter has a range of 108 kilometres. The price of the vehicle has been kept at ₹ 86391.
Hero Electric Atria:
It is a low-range electric scooter. It can deliver a range of 50 kilometres on a single charge at 25 kilometres per hour. Its price is ₹ 77690.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be