Here we tell the details of those electric vehicles which can be a great option for you with long range and great features on a low budget. These days the EV startup company Hayasa Electric is in a lot of discussion about its electric scooter. It has launched a high-performance electric scooter in the EV market, a long-range horse on a single charge. This electric scooter has been launched with an attractive range, great features and a sporty look. The company used a successful battery in this, which can be easily swapped.
If you like Hayasa Ira or are planning to buy an electric scooter, then as an alternative, know here the complete details of the price, range, battery, features and specifications of this scooter.
Hayasa Ira electric scooter Battery and Performance:
In this electric scooter, the company has given a lithium-ion battery pack with which an electric motor with 230 W power has been added. According to the company, this battery takes 4 to 5 hours to charge.
Regarding the range and speed, the company claims that once full charge, a range of 90 kilometres is available, and with this range, a top speed of 25 kilometres per hour is available. You can carry a weight of up to 150 kg on this electric scooter.
Hayasa Ira electric scooter Features & Specifications:
The features and specifications of the Hysa Era electric scooter include a digital instrument console, digital trip meter, digital speedometer, push-button start, LED headlight, LED tail light, LED turn signal lamp, alloy wheel, and tubeless tire. You get the features.
Hayasa Ira electric scooter Braking and Suspension System:
Regarding the braking and suspension system, the company has given disc brakes in its front and rear wheels, with which the regenerative braking system has been added. Regarding the suspension system, telescopic forks suspension has been added at the front and a spring-based shock absorber system at the rear.
Hayasa Ira electric scooter Price and great EMI plans:
The ex-showroom price of this electric scooter is Rs 76750. If you want to buy it and only have a little money together, you can make it your own under the EMI plan. If you want to buy at an EMI price, its initial price is Rs.2328. For more information, you can contact the showroom of company.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be