The EV market’s growth has increased rapidly in the last one or two years. This industry is in full swing, selling electric bikes and scooters. With this, the sales of electric four-wheelers are slow, but there can also be a boom in its sales.
Evtric Motors is a part of the Pune-based automation company PAPL. In July of last year, PAPL launched the company to invest Rs 100 crore in electric vehicles gradually. In addition, it was ready to introduce electric tricycles, scooters, and bikes. Axis, Ride, and Mighty are the electric scooters Evtric currently offers in its product line. With a network of 125 touchpoints spread out over 22 states, these vehicles are being sold.
Vehicles running on electric power instead of petrol are more important for the environment. In such a situation, the country’s government gives more money for their use. In this super and high-speed bike, you have been presented with a different design style. Let us know in detail about this electric bike and its speciality.
Evtric Rise Electric Bike Range, Top Speed and Colour Options:
The company claims that the range of this electric bike is 100–110 kilometres per charge on a single charge. Around 70 km is also the top speed. It can support up to 150 kg of weight. The company has introduced it in the market with two colour options to give its an attractive and stylish look. Whose names are Red and Black?
Use of powerful battery pack in Evtric Rise Electric Bike:
A powerful battery pack has been used in this high-speed Evtric Rise electric bike. A 3.0 kWh Lithium Ion battery has been used in it, whose battery voltage is 72 V.
This battery also claims to give a great range on a single charge. The same 2000W BLDC motor has been used with this battery.
Battery charging time of Evtric Rise Electric Bike:
This electric bike has been given a 10 Amp micro charger for charging. Along with this, the facility of auto cut has been given. You can fully charge its battery with a normal charger in 5 to 6 hours.
Specifications of Evtric Rise Electric Bike:
Regarding the specification, it has been provided with highly sophisticated features. It is equipped with alloy type. Also, the company equipped this bike’s back wheel with a drum brake in addition to the combination of a front-wheel disc brake, which the addition of alloy wheels and tubeless tyres has enhanced.
Evtric Rise Electric Bike equipped with great smart features:
Features like an LED headlamp, LED tail lamp, LED turn signal lamp, and DRL have been added. Besides, smart features, like more normal electric bikes, have been given in many ways.
What is the price of an Evtric Rise Electric Bike?
The company has launched it in the market with an initial price of Rs 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom). FAME on it. The subsidy is applicable after getting the bike price decreases.
Where to book Evtric Rise Electric Bike?
If you want to make this bike your own, you can book it from the company’s official website with a token amount of only Rs.5000. Apart from this, and you can book this bike by visiting the nearest dealership.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be