India’s demand for electric vehicles has grown huge during the past few years. The increase in the cost of gasoline and diesel is the primary reason for this. Because of the rising demand for EVs, numerous auto and start-up businesses are introducing their electric vehicles in this market. Every electric bike and scooter is released with powerful features and ranges to draw in customers.
In such a situation, today we will talk about Electron Pro Max Electric Scooter, launched with a premium price, attractive range, and smart features. This electric scooter created a buzz as soon as it was launched in the market. Let us now know about its specification, range, and top speed.
Electron Pro Max Electric Scooter
Electron Mobility has launched this electric scooter in the EV market. The top speed and range of this electric scooter are amazing. Not only this but a warranty is also being given on its battery and motor. The company has introduced it in three variants Electron Pro, Electron Pro X and Electron Pro Max. This Electron Pro Max is one of the top variants of the company.
Top Speed and Range
According to the company’s claim, a powerful 5.4 kWh battery has been used in it, which, once fully charged, can give a driving range of up to 200 kilometers per charge. From the company, it gets three modes: Sports Mode, Power Mode, and City Mode. It also has reverse mode.
Battery & Power
The company has used a powerful battery in it. It is powered by a removable 5.4 kWh lithium-ion battery that can be easily swapped out when discharged. It takes about 4 to 5 hours to get fully charged from zero. It comes with two batteries. Due to this, a good driving range is available.
Motor and Torque
This electric scooter uses a powerful 5.4 kwh battery and a 9.6 kWh peak power generating motor, which has a rating of ip67. It cannot be harmed by water and fire.
Battery Charging Time
It has a removable 5.4 kWh lithium-ion battery, which takes about 4 to 5 hours to charge from zero to full once. It comes with two batteries.
Warranty Period and Colour Option
The company gives a 3-year warranty on this tremendous electric scooter. There is a 3-year warranty on the entire scooter, including the battery. The company has launched the Electron Pro Max electric scooter in six colours to make it look attractive and classy. which is
Smart Features and Specification
A heat protection motor.
A phase change cooling material.
An LED headlight.
It has a key for the remote control whose key is foldable. The remote control contains a lock switch, an unlock switch, and a tailgate opening switch. Smart features have also been applied in a variety of other contexts. A USB connector for charging portable devices is also included. You can effortlessly charge your phone while using this while moving around. It has a comfortable seat. For the same better riding experience, the telescopic suspension has been given at the front of the Pro Max electric scooter, and the rear suspension is a mainshock absorber. An anti-skid braking system has been added to prevent your scooter from skidding.
What is the price of this scooter?
The company did an impressive job of introducing this electric scooter to the market. Its features are also extremely impressive. The price of this electric scooter, ex-showroom, is Rs 1,79,990. Prices vary based on different cities and incentives.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be