The most effective solution to reduce the rising pollution in the automotive industry may be Evolt Pony EZ Electric vehicles. In the meantime, the Indian market is seeing a steady rise in demand for electric vehicles. We will discuss the reasonably priced Evolt Pony EZ Electric Scooter in today’s topic.
Evolt Pony EZ Electric Scooter
The price of this electric scooter is equal to a smartphone. The company claims this electric scooter can run up to 120 kilometres after a single charge. This scooter has a 250-watt waterproof BLDC motor.
Two battery configurations of this scooter were introduced to the market, including lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Lead acid batteries need roughly 8 to 9 hours to fully charge, compared to 3 to 4 hours for lithium batteries. Also, it was introduced in various colours, including White, Black, Red, Blue, and Silver.
What will be the price of Evolt Pony EZ?
Talking the price of the electric scooter starts from ₹ 41,124 ex-showroom. The cost of different models varies in different variants. You will get 18 months warranty on its motor and a 1-year warranty on the battery.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be