Bajaj Pulsar 125 (Bajaj Pulsar 125) bike is very much liked for its attractive sporty look in the country’s two-wheeler market. The company provides a powerful engine for this bike, which can give more mileage. You also get many advanced features from this bike of the company. The company has fixed the price of this bike in the country’s market at around Rs 81,414. In such a situation, if you want to buy this bike, read this report once.
To buy this company’s bike from the market, you should have 81 thousand rupees. But even if you do not have that much money, there is no need to worry. Because the company also provides this bike finance plan facility, you will get this bike at a down payment of less than 7 thousand rupees.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 bike is available in attractive finance plans.
You will get a loan from the bank to buy the Bajaj Pulsar 125 bike. After that, a down payment of Rs 7000 must be deposited with the company. To buy this bike, you can repay the loan taken from the bank by paying a monthly EMI of Rs 2,999.
Let us tell you that in this bike, you get a 124.4 cc engine. This engine can make 11.64 Bhp of peak power and 10.80 Nm of peak torque. Its engine is paired with a 5-speed gearbox. The company has installed very advanced braking and suspension systems in this bike. The company also offers many modern features in this bike. If you want, you can consider this bike once in such a situation.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be