Ather scooter 450X February offer
Electric scooter sales are increasing indiscriminately in the modern world. Along with this, scooter producers approached clients with several offers in February. Every company, from Ola to Ather, is making deals to attract clients. People have been looking for information online about the new Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter since it was introduced by the Bengaluru-based manufacturer AtherEnergy. When you buy the Ather electric scooter in February, you will receive a discount of 16259. Let’s talk about it.
On its scooters, the 450 Plus and 450 X, Ather Energy has included several offers. The new corporate program of Ather Energy includes all these offers. This deal is only available to corporate executives. The CEOs will receive a direct discount of 16,259, tax breaks, and an exchange incentive under this deal. Let us tell you that Ather Electric has tied up with more than 2500 organizations.
Let us tell you that under the offer of Ather, a corporate discount of Rs 4000, an exchange bonus of Rs 400, and a foreign discount are also being given on the loan taken for the vehicle. Apart from this, the company is giving two years extended warranty on this scooter with ₹ 8,259. This offer is for the employees of the organization. These include organizations like Corporations and Bharti Airtel. This offer is valid till 28 February.
Ather scooter price and Braking system
In India, the Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter has a starting price of Rs. 1,32,578. There are 2 variations and 6 colors available, with the top variant starting at Rs. 1,55,555. The motor in the Ather 450X Gen 3 produces 3300 W of power. The Ather 450X Gen 3 offers a combined braking system for both wheels with front and rear disc brakes.
The newest flagship model offered by Ather Energy is the Ather 450X Gen 3. It was introduced in India in July and outperformed the 450 range from the previous generation in several ways. The Ather 450X is being offered for Rs 1,55,657. (ex-showroom).
Ather scooter Features
Talking about its features, the 450X Gen 3 has been updated and operated, and the company also claims that it is one of the best 450X models. A 3.7 kWh lithium-ion battery with a cap city of 74 Ah is also installed. The battery of this model has been upgraded to a capacity of 2.9 kWh compared to the older model. This electric scooter can run 116 kilometers on one charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be