BSA Motorcycle introduced the Gold Star 650cc retro-styled motorcycle in December 2021. It looks like BSA is working on a new 650cc scrambler as a new BSA Scrambler concept bike has been unveiled at the Live Motorcycle show in Birmingham.
Although the company has yet to confirm whether the new Scrambler’s production model will be ready, some media reports claim that the BSA Scrambler 650 could be launched sometime in 2023.
The live motorcycle show pictures reveal that the concept’s styling is rough and tough. It has wire-spoke wheels, raised front fender, a single seat and a headlight grille. BSA is calling this motorcycle a concept. However, most parts of the bike look production ready. The motorcycle gets long travel suspension, knobby tires and a new colour with 28 side plates.
The headlight cover, wide handlebar and wire-spoke wheels accentuate the off-road styling of the motorcycle. Upcoming bike news The BSA Scrambler 650 features a giant front wheel with a single brake disc, a dual-exhaust pipe and dual shock absorbers at the rear.
The concept motorcycle will be powered by the same 652cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that also powers the Goldstar. This engine generates a power of 46 bhp and a peak torque of 55 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox has been given with this engine.
The BSA Scrambler 650 could get a twin-pod instrument console with a semi-digital layout. On the left are an analogue speedometer and an LCD for the odometer. While the right side of the concept will feature a tachometer and a digital fuel gauge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be