Currently, there is a steadily growing demand for electric automobiles. No matter how big or small, every company is making electric vehicles as a start-up and launching new products onto the market in this situation. This article will be much more helpful if you’re searching for an electric scooter that is both reasonably priced and has a long range. This article will discuss an electric scooter with a 100-kilometre range that can be booked for just 999.
Joy e-bikes Mihos 2023
We are talking about the start-up company Joy E-Bikes. Only they introduced a new electric scooter to the market, the Mihos. People are booking this vehicle in huge numbers. On January 22, 2023, bookings for the Joy e-bike MIHOS started, and in just 15 days, 18,600 orders were placed. It was on display at this year’s Auto Expo 2023.
Joy e-bikes Mihos Price
A parent company of the electric two-wheeler maker Joy e-bike, Ward Wizard, debuted its new electric scooter, Mihos, at the Auto Expo 2023 in Greater Noida with an introductory price of 1.49 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). It is a high-speed electric vehicle.
Joy e-bikes Mihos Range, Top speed, Battery, Motor
The company claims this electric scooter will range up to 100 kilometers on a single charge. Its top speed is 70 kmph. The scooter Joy Mihos has a 1500W bound BLDC 74V40Ah motor. It can produce 95Nm of torque. It utilizes a full 2.5 kWh battery pack, which requires 4 to 6 hours to recharge fully. The Joy E-connect app, reverse mode, antitheft, and many more features improve the EV’s usability and safety. A hydraulic combi-braking system and side stand sensors (CBS) are also included. Glossy yellow, pearl white, glossy black, and metallic blue are the colors offered for the electric scooter. It can also carry up to two riders simultaneously.
· Battery 2.5 kWh Lithium Ion
· Motor 1500W Bind BLDC 74V40Ah Motor
· Range 100km
· Top Speed 70 km/h
· Price Rs 1,49,000 (ex-showroom)
· Engine Electric
Joy e-bikes Mihos Design
The Mihos has rounded panels and round light clusters with black accents surrounding the front apron turn signals and the rear taillamps, and it has a retro scooter-like appearance. To increase flexibility and durability, Ward wizard claims to have used a substance called Poly Dicyclopentadiene or PDCPD for the scooter’s body panels.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be